Celery stalk is a great source of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, which helps to reduce inflammation & supports digestion.
We believe that everyone deserves to consume the healthiest ingredients of the highest quality, made available in their freshest form. Our entire procurement philosophy and operation is built around how we can play a role in helping our clients get access to the freshest, healthiest and the highest quality ingredients. Some of the key tenets we follow, to the extent possible:
1. Primarily natural, organic produce with no chemical contamination
2. Highly nutritious choices as close to their natural state as possible and being high in beneficial Vitamins, Minerals and other nutrients
3. Primarily foods that promote metabolic balance and flexibility, healthier cells, strengthen our body’s defense mechanism like immunity, stem cells, gut microbiome, DNA sanctity, angiogenesis etc.
4. Foods that are rich in anti-oxidants and are anti-inflammatory
5. No products that are harmful to health (Refined carbohydrates, Products that have added sugar, Unhealthy pro-inflammatory PUFA fats and oils made from industrial seed oils, Industrially farmed meat, Processed food, Artificial colors/flavors etc.)
We also strive hard to source these directly from local farmers , ensuring that they benefit the most from our supply chain.
Last, but not the least, is to ensure you get the food as fresh as possible - striving to provide you with locally produced fruits and vegetables within 24-48 hours of their harvest.
You have not selected a page yet. A page can be used for 'About Us' content, contact information, and more.
1. All orders will typically be fulfilled in a 24-48 hour period from when the order is placed.
2. Should certain items be unavailable, we will ensure we deliver these as soon as we possibly can or issue a refund, as needed. This would be the case even if there are any quality related issues with any of the delivered items.
3. All our prices are inclusive of all taxes.
4. Should any of the items you order not be of acceptable quality, please do reach out to us and we will ensure we handle the situation in a timely, fair and responsive manner.
5. Delivery Charges for All Products (except Meat & Fish)
i) Any order with Order value above Rs 1500/- would not be charged any delivery fee. For Order Value less than Rs 1500/-, we charge a delivery fee of Rs 50/- (given your order does not contain meat & fish).
ii) You will only be charged for one delivery, irrespective of how many delivery runs we make to fulfill each of your orders. We expect to deliver each of your orders in one go. However, in certain cases we may require to make two delivery runs.
6. Delivery Charges for Meat & Fish:
i) Any order with Overall Order value above Rs 1500/- would not be charged any delivery fee. For Overall Order Value less than Rs 1500/-, we charge an additional meat & fish delivery fee of Rs 50/-.
ii) We typically deliver Meat & Fish on the same day of the Order as an independent delivery run. We have independent store and delivery for meat & fish to ensure we cater to the sensitivities of some of our clients. Thank you for your understanding.
7. Delivery Charges Example:
i) Overall Order Value < Rs 1500: You will be charged a total delivery fee of Rs 50 if your order does not contain meat & fish. However, if your order does contain meat & fish, you will be charged a total delivery fee of Rs 100 (including additional Rs 50 for Meat & Fish Delivery). Any Order which only contains meat & fish will be charged a delivery fee of Rs 50/- only.
ii) Overall Order Value >= Rs 1500: No Delivery Fee is charged.
8. We are in this business for you. If for any reason you have any issues in buying from us and need our attention, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org . We would love to hear from you and work with you on solving any issues or problems.