What is Women’s Iron?
UNIVED Women’s Iron is a combination of Ferrous BisGlycinate and Vitamin C with extracts of alfalfa powder. All three formulations are essential for the proper growth and development of cells in women.
Why supplement Women’s Iron?
The current lifestyle doesn’t allow women lately to be able to pack up all the required nutrients just through foods leaving them deficient or at risk be deficiency of essential minerals. Iron and Vitamin C are very important for thriving immune cells, maintenance of organs and menstrual health in women of reproductive age. The deficiency of iron can interfere with hemoglobin formation and can cause anemia, while low vitamin C can impair immunity and make you prone to infections and many other repercussions.
What are the benefits of Women’s Iron?
- Boosts hemoglobin production.
- Reduces litharge and fatigue and provides energy.
- Helps in treating anemia
- Boosts immune cell functions
- Improves cognition and memory
- Helps in restoring sleep functions
- Ensures healthy pregnancy
Who should take Women’s Iron?
- Required for making collagen, a protein that helps give structure to your skin, bones, and connective tissues
- Repairs skin, bones, gums, and other tissues
- Acts as a cofactor for several enzyme reactions in the brain
- Aids protein metabolism
- Supports the production of a compound called L-carnitine which is essential for energy production
- Has strong antioxidant properties and protects against cellular damage
- Improves wound healing
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and plays a vital role in immune function
- Enhances absorption of iron in the body
- Adult women of all ages
- Women with anemia
- Women with menstrual irregularities
- Women who have low immunity and fall sick pretty often