What is Ovegha?
Ovegha is a pure and natural vegan supplement of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid vital for many biological processes in the body. DHA along with two other omega-3 fatty acids known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) are called essential fatty acids, meaning they cannot be synthesized in our body but has to be obtained from our diet. DHA in particular is highly important for neuronal, retinal, immune, and cardiac health. Why supplement Ovegha?
Those who are on a plant-based diet have relatively very low levels of DHA which can increase the risk of certain diseases. DHA and EPA are found in fatty fish, meat, eggs, fish oils, and algae while plant sources such as flaxseeds, walnuts, and plant oils contain only ALA. ALA can be converted into EPA and then to DHA in our bodies. But this conversion occurs in very small and insignificant amounts.
Ovegha DHA supplements can help optimize DHA levels and are ideal for those who are on a vegan/vegetarian diet as these supplements are derived from microalgae – the original and richest source of DHA. What are the benefits of Ovegha?
Who should take Ovegha?
- Essential for optimal brain growth and development
- Required for neurological development in infants
- Support retinal health, visual development, and function
- Has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and reduces the risk of chronic diseases
- Enhances cognitive health, and may improve memory and attention span in children
- Protects against age-related cognitive decline
- Contributes to good mental health and wellbeing
- Maintains healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Effective in controlling high blood pressure, improve blood flow and circulation
- Supports heart health and reduces risks of cardiovascular diseases
Adults and children who are on a plant-based diet or who do not consume enough fatty fish or other seafood (less than once a week) are likely to have low DHA levels. It also helps people with heart diseases and high blood pressure. It also helps people with cognitive impairment or weak memory.